There are several cures for Acne but they differ in their effectiveness.
Acne is a problem suffered by many people. It will not be an exaggeration to say that every reader of this article will have suffered from this discomfort some time or other. Young and middle aged women may find this problem more severe because women in general are more concerned about their skin. Compared to men, women have a soft and shiny skin. In fact, skin is one of the elements that define the beauty of a woman.
There is a lot of literature on Acne cure both in the printed and web page form. But Acne Cure has generally been so elusive that you may wonder whether there is a real cure for this.
What is the best cure for acne? It is difficult to answer this question not because there is no cure but because it may not be possible to suggest a single remedy that will suit every one affected. Acne is caused by a variety of factors and each cause will require a different treatment. Still there are a few things that will be applicable to anyone suffering from this irritant that has such a great potential for nuisance, embarrassment and discomfiture.
1) Clean the skin: Cleansing the skin is very important. But use of chemicals or even soaps may create problems for some people. Cleaning with pure water is the best. If you have to use a soap, use a soap that does not contain any oil because any sticky particle can clog the pores of your skin aggravating the problem.
2) Be careful about the moisturizer you use: If you have been a using a moisturizer, it can create some problems. The ingredients of the moisturizer can cause you acne. If you want to to use a moisturizer, first study its ingredients and read about the warnings given by the manufacturer. With careful experimentation, you will be able to find one that will suit your skin.
3) Find out what caused the acne and get the cause treated: If you do this, your acne will be cured. For example, if your acne is caused by allergy, you need to work on eliminating the allergy. Find out the item in your diet that would have caused the allergy. Women use a variety of cosmetics like lotions, creams etc. Some of them might have caused acne. It requires a careful study to spot what causes the allergy and eliminate its use. Once you eliminate the allergy, the acne will be cured. If on the other hand, the acne was caused by some hormone imbalance, you have to address the problem of hormone imbalance. Thus if the acne is the result of a medical condition, the acne cure lies in treating the medical condition, by taking the advice of a physician.
4) Can Acne be cured?: The hard truth is that acne can be cured only if it is caused by a medical condition. In the absence of a medical condition, acne cannot be cured. It can only be controlled.
5) Consult your doctor: It is essential that you consult your doctor before trying any acne cure product. This is especially important if the patient is pregnant or has some health problem. As explained earlier, sometimes the remedy may lead to aggravation of the disease, living up to the description ‘a remedy worse than the disease.’ What cure is the best for an acne is a question that needs a studied not a quick answer.